A perfect healthy snack for parties!
BAKED CHICKEN STICKY FINGERS NUTRITION
305 kcal per serving; Serves 4
7g Fat, 34g Carbs, 29g Protein
Unlike a fried version of this popular Mexican snack, these yummy baked chicken sticky fingers are not drenched in oil but created in the oven. Therefore, they are 10 times more healthy plus have the same crunch we all love. Serve them with guacamole instead of BBQ sauce and we can guarantee you’ll be in 7th heaven.
- 4 cups corn flakes – crushed
- 400g chicken breast fillet – big strips
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Chili flakes (optional)
- ½ cup rye flour
- 2 eggs – beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 200˙C.
2. While you wait, crush cornflakes in smaller pieces by hand or blender.
3. Season chicken strips with paprika, garlic, salt & pepper. In case you like it spicy, you can add chili.
4. Place flour, beaten eggs, and cornflakes in separate bowls. Also, have an empty plate ready.
5.Dip chicken in flour, beaten eggs and finally in corn flakes.
Press chicken down firmly to coat and place on the empty plate.
6. Place in refrigerator for 20 min. As a result, corn flakes won’t keep falling off.
7. Arrange chicken on the tray and bake for 20 minutes. Turn on the other side after 10 minutes.
9. Finally, serve with sweet potato fries and homemade guacamole.
Measurements are made with “my fitness pal” & nutritional value may vary. Use them only as a frame of reference.