Enjoy a lighter version of red chicken curry with no guilt.
340 kcal per serving; Serves 4
13g Fat, 22g Carbs, 27g Protein
- 1 tsp cumin
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- 300g chicken breasts – strips
- 1tbs peanut oil
- ½ yellow onion – chopped
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger – minced
- 2-3 tbs red curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 150ml water
- ½ red bell pepper – sliced
- ½ yellow red bell pepper – sliced
- 1-2tbs fresh basil leaves – chopped
1. Season Chicken strips with salt, pepper & cumin, then set aside.
2. Heat oil over medium heat and add onions, garlic & ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add curry paste and chicken, then cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk and water, then bring to boil.
5. Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add bell peppers and cook for another 5 minutes, until tender.
7. Garnish with fresh basil and serve with rice.