Shrimps for breakfast? Sign me up!
305 kcal per serving; Serves 1
16g Fat, 4g Carbs, 35g Protein
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 shrimps
- 1 clove of garlic – minced
- ½ medium red onion – slices
- 2 eggs – scrambled
- Dash salt
- Dash black pepper
- Fresh rocket leaves
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, then add garlic and shrimp.
2. Cook until shrimp turns pink, then add onion and cook for another minute.
3. Pour in scrambled egg mixture and season with salt, pepper, and chili.
4. Mix until cooked through, then transfer to a plate and top with rocket.