You can literally use any veggie from your fridge for this recipe!
170 kcal per serving; Serves 4
1g Fat, 21g Carbs, 12g Protein
- 1 yellow onion – diced
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 cup carrots – diced
- 1 medium leek – chopped
- 2 cups red bell peppers – chopped
- 6 cups homemade veggie broth
- 2 tbs tomato puree
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups zucchini – diced
1. In a large pot cook onion & garlic over medium heat until soft.
2. Add chopped carrots and leek, then cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Stir in red bell peppers, broth, tomato puree and seasonings. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add zucchini and broccoli. Simmer for another 5 minutes, until soft. Serve hot!
Measurements are made with “my fitness pal” & nutritional value may vary. Use them only as a frame of reference.