Quick and easy weekday meal.
300 kcal per serving: Serves 4
9g Fat, 26g Carbs, 23g Protein
- 250g chicken breast – cut into strips
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of chili powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium red onion – cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper – cut into strips
- 30g steamed corn kernels
- 2 tbs fresh parsley – chopped
- 4 corn or wholewheat tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Greek yoghurt
- Lime wedges
1. Season chicken strips with smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, cumin, chili and lemon juice
2. Heat 1 tbs of oil in a pan, then add chicken strips. Cook for 5 min or until golden.
3. Add red onion, bell pepper, and corn. Cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Heat your tortillas in a flat pan or in an oven.
5.Top with chicken, veggies & fresh parsley. Add greek yogurt, cheese, and lime if you want.